"How Not To React When Your Son Is Gay"
My heart breaks while watching this video. If you’re reading this and need support, please contact The Trevor Project. They are the leading national organization for crisis & suicide prevention - they are there to talk, 24/7 - confidential and free.
SHARE 6 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF AND THEN TAG 10 AWESOME PEOPLE.
Got tagged by ziaro (and did this once already anD THEN IT DISAPPEARED LIKE W T F)
1) Until I got my cats six years ago I thought I was a dog person. Then I realized I’ve been also a cat person since The Lion King. ♥
2) I LOVE head massages and feet massages. Also shoulders and back massages. MASSAGES. ♥
3) I had TOTALLY forgot how much I love The Black Dagger Brotherhood! (Reading the latest book right now)
4) If I could be any anime character I’d be Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist. She badasssss.
5) I would like to move to a bit bigger flat (WITH A BATHTUB).
6) Regardless of my anxiety issues, I quite like performing.
I tag unsustainablecitizenarrested!
I think Hiccup and Astrid are the best animated couple ever.
I love how their relationship isn’t a major plot point for the films. Astrid isn’t there as a reward for the hero, she is also his best friend (next to Toothless of course). She didn’t stop being a warrior after she became a love interest (and Hiccup wouldn’t want her to, he loves her for it).
They talk about their problems. They fight their enemies together. And they trust each other.
Something that I’m just noticing from these gifs. They actually lean their cheeks into the kisses, opposed to just letting the other do all the work. That’s something actual couples do when they know each other well enough to know it’s coming. I love this.